Highlights of Mann Ki Baat January 2017

Preview YouTube video I congratulate the personnel who won gallantry awards on Republic Day.
Preview YouTube video Smile More Score More : PM
Preview YouTube video Marks and mark-sheet serve a limited purpose. Knowledge is what matters: PM
Preview YouTube video Compete with yourself, not with others
Preview YouTube video I urge parents to emphasize on three points - acceptance, mentoring and sharing time
Preview YouTube video To cheat is to be cheap, so please do not cheat
Preview YouTube video Proper rest, adequate sleep, physical activity are the three essential requirements during exams
Preview YouTube video I thank all the fellow personnel and jawans dedicated towards the safety of the coasts of India
Preview YouTube video My best wishes to my countrymen on the pious occasion of Vasant Panchami
Preview YouTube video I thank and congratulate Prasar Bharati for their voluntary initiative

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form